Favorite Albums of 2018 (So Far)
Prompted by a buddy's Facebook post, here are my top 10 albums of the year (so far). We forget, neglect, overlook the first six months of releases because our attention spans are so short, so the mid-year lists have become a crucial moment for personal retrospect. It's only July and my 2018 playlist has over 100 songs on it - and there will be more. More to love, more to drop out of nowhere, more to embrace, more to bump from the car. Albums are in no particular order.
- Shame - Songs of Praise
- Kacey Musgraves - Golden Hour
- Dabrye - Three/Three
- Against All Logic - 2012-2017
- U.S. Girls - In a Poem Unlimited
- Saba - Care for Me
- Kali Uchis - After the Storm
- Beach House - 7
- Parquet Courts - Wide Awake!
- SiR - November